Product Code : DO
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity :
- Unit of Measure :
- Formulations Type :
- General Drugs
- Formulations Form :
- Gender/Age Group :
- Suitable For All Ages
- Storage Instructions :
- Store in Cool
Doxicip Doxycycline 100 Mg Capsule
- US Brand Name Vibramycin
- Generic Name Doxycycline
- Other Brand Name Doxicip, Doxt-100
- Manufacturer Dr Reddy, Noel, U.S.V
- Rocky Mountain spotted fever, typhus fever and the typhus group, Q fever, rickettsialpox, and tick fevers caused by Rickettsiae.
- Respiratory tract infections caused by Mycoplasma pneumoniae.
- Lymphogranuloma venereum caused by Chlamydia trachomatis.
- Psittacosis (ornithosis) caused by Chlamydia psittaci.
- Trachoma caused by Chlamydia trachomatis, although the infectious agent is not always eliminated, as judged by immunofluorescence.
- Inclusion conjunctivitis caused by Chlamydia trachomatis.
- Uncomplicated urethral, endocervical, or rectal infections in adults caused by Chlamydia trachomatis.
- Nongonococcal urethritis caused by Ureaplasma urealyticum.
- Relapsing fever due to Borrelia recurrentis.
- Chancroid caused by Haemophilus ducreyi.
- Plague due to Yersinia pestis (formerly Pasteurella pestis).
- Tularemia due to Francisella tularensis (formerly Pasteurella tularensis).
- Cholera caused by Vibrio cholerae (formerly Vibrio comma).
- Campylobacter fetus infections caused by Campylobacter fetus (formerly Vibrio fetus).
- Brucellosis due to Brucella species (in conjunction with streptomycin).
- Bartonellosis due to Bartonella bacilliformis.
- Granuloma inguinale caused by Calymmatobacterium granulomatis.
H. O.-102, Sector-78, Sakatpur, Gurgaon, Haryana, 122002, India