Always use Generic Adapalene Gel exactly as your doctor has told you. Check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure. Adaferin gel is only intended for use in adults and adolescents aged 12 years and greater in age.
- Adaferin is applied at night before going to bed, unless your doctor has told you otherwise.
- Thoroughly wash the areas to be treated with water. Make sure the skin is clean and dry before using this medicine.
- Put on a thin film of the gel with your fingertips to the affected areas and rub in gently.
- Don't forget to wash your hands afterwards.
- How long you will have to use this medicine will depend on how quickly your acne improves. After you have used this medicine for three months, it is important that you see your doctor. He or she can then check the improvement of your acne.